Enter the Spring 2019 Rubik’s Cube Mosaic Contest
Now accepting entries of student designed Rubik's Cube mosaics for the Spring 2019 Rubik's Cube Mosaic Contest!
- Open to students, or groups of students, in grades K-12 in the USA and Canada.
- The student’s teacher must submit a picture of the completed mosaic on or before April 14, 2019.
- Students may use mosaic generating programs and/or make mosaics of logos, characters, and designs, but mosaics created from YCDTRC templates or copying existing mosaic designs will not be accepted. There is no limit on the number of entries a teacher can submit.
- Voting will be done on the You CAN Do the Rubik’s Cube Facebook page from April 16-30, 2019.
- Prizes for the winning students and their teachers will be awarded in three categories: 100 cubes or less, 101-225 cubes, and 226-600 cubes. Rubik's brand 2x2 and/or 3x3 cubes must be used.
- See official rules for complete details.
- Reserve a mosaic set for the contest asap!
Rubiks Cube Mosaic Building Guide
Learn to create mosaics from ready-made templates or design your own. This comprehensive guide shows you just what you need to create a fun classroom activity using Rubiks cubes without needing to know how to solve the cubes first. Everyone can participate!